What is required from me to sign up for a CarHub plan?
- Existing postpaid employees will be required to present one (1) form of ID
Employees without an existing postpaid account will be required to present 1 form of ID and utility bill.
What packages are available for the Carhub solution?
|Price Plan||Monthly Access||Bundled Data||Out of Bundle Rate|
What does CarHub by bmobile package include?
- plug and play OBDII dongle device
- Activated/Installed Sim card
What are the benefits of CarHub by bmobile?
- Always stay connected on all your mobile devices with embedded wifi technology
- Real time vehicle monitoring: always know the location of your vehicle, reduce/eliminate unauthorized use to enhance daily operations and real time fraud detection
- Control fuel cost: Monitor driver behavior to reduce idle time for fuel savings up to 30%
- Reduce maintenance expenses: Improve youth driving through driver coaching and real time behavior management (speeding, acceleration and braking), to keep your vehicles running smoothly and prevent accidents before they happen.
How does CarHub by bmobile work?
Using the CarHub by bmobile is as Easy as 1-2-3. Simply:
- Download the CarHub mobile app to your SMART phone. (Note: app available for both android and iOS software)
- Open app and scan QR code found on your dongle device
- Register your mobile number
- Plug in dongle device into the vehicle’s Onboard Diagnostic Port (OBDII port)
CarHub by bmobile is now ready for use!
What are the key features of CarHub by bmobile?
The key features of CarHub by bmobile include:
- In-car wifi
- Car location & monitoring service
- Vehicle Route History
- Driving behavior reports
- Car diagnostics with mobile alerts
- Vehicle health reports
What is CarHub by bmobile?
CarHub by bmobile is a new service that allows our customers to experience a range of connected car features that will add an increased level of convenience, efficiency and security to their daily commute. The solution enables the vehicle to transmit vital in
formation to its owner via a mobile application.
How does my CarHub solution generate trips on the system?
Which factors contribute to my final driving score?
How does CarHub by bmobile identify fatigue driving?
How is the over speed limit calculated?
How many devices can connect to the Carhub by bmobile wifi?
Is CarHub by bmobile a security device for vehicles?
Can CarHub by bmobile solution unlock, start or shut down my ve hicle remotely?
Can I use my CarHub by bmobile dongle in all my vehicles?
Yes, the CarHub by bmobile dongle easily swaps between vehicles. Therefore if you were to purchase a new vehicle you can retain your device and service, simply by unplugging the device from the old vehicle and plugging it into the new one. We recommend that you also update your vehicle information on your mobile app. However if you own more than one vehicle, to receive optimal service it is recommended that each vehicle should use a designated Car Hub dongle.
What are the standard reporting CarHub by bmobile would provide for any vehicle?
- Vehicle location
- Vip history
Diving behavior: mileage, fuel consumption (newer vehicles)
- Driving score
- Driving time
Bad driving behavior: harsh braking, harsh acceleration, harsh cornering, over speeding, fatigue driving
OBD II diagnostic trouble codes (newer vehicles)
How would I know if my CarHub by bmobile dongle was removed?
How do I remove the CarHub by bmobile dongle?
Would installing the CarHub by b mobile dongle tamper with my ve hicle warranty?
How do I install the CarHub by bmobile dongle?
Where do I find the ODBII port in my vehicle?
CARHUB MOBILE APP
How do I access the CarHub app?
Can I use CarHub by bmobile if I don’t have a SMART phone?
What should I do if my CarHub by bmobile dongle is offline whil e it is installed in the vehicle?
- Ensure there is proper network signal
- Ensure that your data service is active
- Visit any bmobile location to ensure your service is properly activated