As always, the privacy and security of your personal information is our #1 priority, and we want you to be aware of how we collect and handle information on our site. When you visit cellmaster.com, we may collect the following information about your visit:
- Anonymous statistics collected as you browse the site
- Personal information you knowingly give us
Q. What information does this Web site gather?
A. CELLMASTER LIMITED may collect personal information such as name, address, date of birth and e-mail address, when you knowingly provide it to us. In addition, CELLMASTER LIMITED never collects or stores any customers credit card information Our Web servers automatically collect statistical information about your visit such as pages visited and which browsers are used to visit our site. None of this information is associated with you as an individual (see information about cookies). We use these statistics to monitor our site’s performance and to enhance the service provided to you on our web site.
Q. What happens when I provide information on this Web site?
When you supply information for a specific purpose, such as online ordering of a CELLMASTER LIMITED product or service, we use the information for that purpose only. When you use our Web site to order products or services, we may use this individually identifiable information as we would if obtained in a non-electronic manner.
Q. What happens when I provide information on registration forms?
When you choose to register with cellmaster.com or any other CELLMASTER LIMITED site, we request accurate contact information and preferences that help us better serve you. You will be able to choose if your contact information is used to send you company and product information, special offers, and in some cases, newsletters.
Anytime you register with us you may:
- Elect not to receive (opt out) commercial e-mail messages. The primary purpose of these messages is the commercial advertisement or promotion of a CELLMASTER LIMITED product or service. At any time after the initial registration, you can opt out by sending an opt out email to email@example.com.
In order to improve your experience with us, we may decide to improve our site’s ability to obtain information about users. We will update this privacy statement continually to ensure that you are aware of developments in this area.
Q. Does CELLMASTER LIMITED sell or give my information to non CELLMASTER LIMITED companies?
No. We do not sell or disclose individually identifiable information obtained online about our visitors to anyone outside of CELLMASTER LIMITED. The only exceptions to this rule are the following:
- If you specifically authorize CELLMASTER LIMITED to share your information with another company
- It is required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site
- Disclosure is necessary to protect the safety of customers, employees, or property
On occasion, CELLMASTER LIMITED shares non-personally identifiable information with non CELLMASTER LIMITED companies in order to assess the results of a promotion or event. This information is used in aggregate only, and does not contain any information that would personally identify you.
Q. Does CELLMASTER LIMITED accommodate links to other sites?
Yes. Our site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites. However, in some instances where a service is provided through a non CELLMASTER LIMITED partner or supplier site, you can feel confident that your individually identifiable information will be protected. CELLMASTER LIMITED requires suppliers not to use the information for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected, protecting the privacy of your information.
Q. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small data string our server writes to your hard drive. This data string contains your unique user ID for our Web site. This technology also allows us to customize your experiences when you visit the CELLMASTER LIMITED Web site. For example, we’re able to deliver content specific to your interests, keep track of your online ordering and alert you to new products or money saving opportunities based on your current services.
- Ensure that you see the correct products and pricing applicable to the state in which you live
- Manage the number of ads that you see to avoid over-delivery of the same message
- Tailor an advertisement to better match your interests and preferences
Q. Does this site send e-mail to site visitors?
CELLMASTER LIMITED strives to continuously improve our customers’ online experience by providing them with the latest information about the benefits of CELLMASTER LIMITED’s products and services and in other circumstances described below. We may provide this information in any number of ways, including e-mails to our customers and online visitors who have provided their e-mail addresses to CELLMASTER LIMITED. In addition, unless you have chosen to opt out from receiving e-mail messages from CELLMASTER LIMITED, CELLMASTER LIMITED may send e-mails to:
- Conduct online surveys
- Provide marketing information about CELLMASTER LIMITED products and services
- Provide information to those who have voluntarily provided their e-mail addresses to third parties in order to receive promotional material
- Moreover, in the following situations, CELLMASTER LIMITED reserves the right to communicate through e-mail with online users, including those who have opted out of receiving solicitation-based e-mails, to:
- Notify customers about service or product affecting changes
- Respond to an online user’s e-mail
- Confirm transactions, orders, payments and registrations placed online
- Send information that a customer or potential customer has requested
CELLMASTER LIMITED supports and complies with all laws governing its e-mail communications and will update this policy as needed to ensure ongoing compliance.
Q. How does CELLMASTER LIMITED protect my personal information?
We are committed to protecting the information you give us, so we implement the appropriate safeguards to do so. All CELLMASTER LIMITED servers reside behind a firewall that maintains tight controls on any access to the system from both our internal network and the Internet. CELLMASTER LIMITED uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to transmit sensitive information such as credit card numbers. SSL is a transport level technology for authentication and data encryption between a Web server and a Web browser. SSL sends data over the “socket” which is a secure channel at the connection layer. Security audits are carried out at intervals for compliance with the most stringent security standards.
Q. Does CELLMASTER LIMITED’s Web site collect information from children?
CELLMASTER LIMITED believes that protecting the privacy of children on the Internet is very important. The CELLMASTER LIMITED Web site is not designed to attract children under the age of 13, and we do not intentionally collect information from children on our Web sites. Ordering online products and services is strictly limited to adults 18 or over.